Suggest Content

12 of the Weirdest Fish in the Sea [Pics]

18 comments 3.2 29,815 views 12 years ago in Science & Technology
Previous Bored Post
Fangtooth
Blobfish
Oranda Goldfish
Whitemargin Stargazer
Sheepshead Wrasse
Jawfish
He holds the female's eggs in his mouth.
Scorpionfish
Frogfish
Boxfish
Psychedelica
These things bounce along the ocean floor like a rubber ball.
Stonefish
Pufferfish
Next Bored Post

Permalink: Embed: Email
12 of the Weirdest Fish in the Sea [Pics] - There are a lot of trippy fish in the water.
via http://www.csmonitor.com

Top Bottom Last Post
Friday 6/18/10 - 10:09:36 PM
There are a lot of trippy fish in the water.
Saturday 6/19/10 - 1:08:22 PM
The blobfish is so cute and pathetic looking.
Saturday 6/19/10 - 6:15:20 PM
yeah, there are also some scary ones in deep sea.

Saturday 6/19/10 - 7:06:51 PM
Blobfish looks like a middle aged man.
Saturday 6/19/10 - 9:08:46 PM
hahaha the boxfish
Saturday 6/19/10 - 10:43:18 PM
On Saturday 6/19/10 - 6:15:20 PM Abzurd wrote:
yeah, there are also some scary ones in deep sea. [image] [image]

Yeah pictured the angler fish being on the list and the box fish made me laugh too
Saturday 6/19/10 - 11:43:59 PM
The sea is like an alien planet. Think of all the species that have yet to be discovered down there....
Saturday 6/19/10 - 11:54:54 PM
On Saturday 6/19/10 - 11:43:59 PM shortone_ wrote:
The sea is like an alien planet. Think of all the species that have yet to be discovered down there....

kraken and cetus just to name a couple.
Sunday 6/20/10 - 2:35:33 AM
There's this monster too




Sunday 6/20/10 - 3:56:31 AM
Deep sea fish are aaawesome!
Sunday 6/20/10 - 12:44:18 PM
imagine ur swimming in the beach and see one of those swimming next to you. ill haul ass
Sunday 6/20/10 - 12:54:57 PM
Good morning.

Sunday 6/20/10 - 3:22:52 PM
The blobfish looks so sad. Poor blobfish.
Monday 6/21/10 - 1:03:26 AM



This one reminds me of Freddy Kruger.
Sunday 7/25/10 - 3:50:53 PM

Barrelhead fish.

Its head is transparent, and those green globes inside it are its eyes. (The two dots above its mouth are the fish equivalent of nostrils.) It's like a living submarine.
Monday 7/26/10 - 3:23:37 PM
On Sunday 7/25/10 - 3:50:53 PM Koto wrote:
[image] Barrelhead fish. Its head is transparent, and those green globes inside it are its eyes. (The two dots above its mouth are the fish equivalent of nostrils.) It's like a living submarine.

That's gorgeous!!
Monday 9/6/10 - 6:49:34 AM
On Sunday 7/25/10 - 3:50:53 PM Koto wrote:
[image] Barrelhead fish. Its head is transparent, and those green globes inside it are its eyes. (The two dots above its mouth are the fish equivalent of nostrils.) It's like a living submarine.

that's awesome
Top


You need to be logged in to post a reply

Create a Free Account ~ Have an Account? Log In

Youthink.com and Quiztron.com accounts work here!

 
Popular Boredom Killers
Kicking Journals back door in...

Latest Boredom Killers
 
Edit